This article is intended for those who have domain email, but do not want to review their mail to a third party email sites. But almost everyone has a Gmail account at Google that is the most reliable email site. Connect domain email with Gmail email account is simple and can be done with the following steps:
1. Log in to Gmail and click the gear icon located in the top right corner.
2. In the window that opens select the tab Accounts and import in the section Check mail from other accounts and click Add a mail account.
3. In the window Add a mail account enter your domain email address and click Next.
4. In the next window, select Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click Next.
5. In the Username field enter your entire email address that you want to include to Gmail. In the Password field enter the password for the email address you entered.
In the POP Server enter mail. yourhostingwebaddress.com
Select options that suit your needs:
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail * (Do not select this opption)
- Label incoming messages
- Archive incoming messages
Click the Add account.
6. In the Name field, enter your name and surname. In the Email address enter your domain email address. Leave the box checked Treat as an alias and click Next Step.
Your address will be entered in Gmail and you can choose whether you want answers from this address are sent as coming from your domain account.
7. In the window Send mail through your SMTP server, in the SMTP Server field enter mail. yourhostingwebaddress.com. Leave Port 587. In the Username field enter the entire domain name account. In the Password box, enter your password. Leave selected field Secured connection using TLS (recommended). Click on Add account.
8. It remains only to make verification. Log in with your domain address and check the email from the Gmail Team. Copy the verification code, paste it into the field Entre and verify the confirmation code and click Verify.
Your domain name account is connected to Gmail. Congratulations.